ABOUT MY =)

Mi foto
Bogota, Colombia
FOREVER I WANT BE HAPPY !!!

jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012


       =) DESCRIBIYING MY FAMILY (=

My family is composed for my Father, my Mother, my sister, my brother and my nephew we are very happy together we shared moments and congratulations.
 

MY PARENTS

they are Ricardo Alvarado and my mother Mercedes Sanchez,

My father Ricardo : He has brown eyes, he is low, he is fat ,he is bald,  he is black medium , he has 56 years old. I thank you for every effort you make it for see me always well.
My mother Mercedes: she has 41 years old, she  brown eyes, she he is lightly tanned,  she has medium leght  black hair.
I thank you for every effort you make it for see me always weMy sister Luz Dary: she is 32, she is tall, she has black hair, she has curly hair, her eyes are dark brown, is the largest.
My brother Ricardo: he has 28 years old.The is tall, has black hair, and curly hair is short, he is overweight, he sings, my brother really likes football, my second brother and I love him.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario