ABOUT MY =)

Mi foto
Bogota, Colombia
FOREVER I WANT BE HAPPY !!!

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012


                                                                                                   Cll 41 f bis # 80 f 13 sur
                                                                                                   November the 21th, 2012



Arturo Calle
ARTURO CALLE
Bogotá
Cll 178 # 67-24


Dear Mr. Arturo Calle

I read your advertisement on the internet, and I would like to apply for the job as assistant.

I am 20 years old, I am single and I don’t have any children nowadays I live in Bogotá with my father and mother. I have studied business management at SENA for two years. I have worked  as vision y marketing company for six months.

I am good writing and organizing documents ,I would like to work in this important company because, I want to acquire more experience about human resources.





I look forward to hearing from you
Yours sincerely,







__________________________
Dirsa Alvarado Sanchez
c.c 1030602978
teg.Gestion Administrativo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario