ABOUT MY =)

Mi foto
Bogota, Colombia
FOREVER I WANT BE HAPPY !!!

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I was born on December the 10 th



1991 in Bogota Colombia
 
Bebes Caricaturas
 


 
 
 
 
My mother is Mercedes she a baby sister,

 My father is Rcicardo he independent
worker
 













My older brotherRicardo Alvarado
He is employee in Selcom is Bracket
 Technician
 
 



I started kinder when I was four years old

 


 I started school when I was six years old



         my fifteen years was the December 10, 2006.
 this celebration was unforgettable for me.
 
I Finished my school on thirty of November
,of 2008.




There are two very important people in my life
my best friend erika and my boyfriend samuel
 


Currently I study at sena  







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario